Aria Stool Wood is a stylish bar and counter stool with a comfortable upholstered seat and backrest on solid beech legs tipped with screwed plastic caps. With its chromed steel footrests, it is an ideal stool for bars and counters. The seat has a steel structure with “S” shape springs for extra flexibility and strength. This steel frame molded by injecting polyurethane foam. Aria seat is upholstered with a removable velcro enclosed leather, PPM or wool fabric slip cover. Designed by:
Tayfur Ozkaynak Features:
- Comfortable upholstered seat with a removable Velcro
- Backrest on solid beech legs tipped with screwed plastic caps
- With its chromed steel footrests
- Seat has a steel structure with "S" shape springs for extra flexibility and strength
- Steel frame molded by injecting polyurethane foam
- Maharam Kvadrat fabrics are available only for special orders
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Seat height: 29"
- Overall dimensions: 42" H x 17" W x 21" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.