New! Introducing the iEQ30--- the next in the iEQ Series of high-performance, portable equatorial mounts.
The iEQ30 offers the next generation GoTo technology from iOptron®. It come standard with a calibrated dark field illumination polar scope, built-in GPS, and sturdy 1.5 -" stainless steel tripod legs. Plus, it offers premium performance in an easy-to-transport package. Priced affordably – the iEQ30 is definitely worth its weight in gold.
- iEQ30 equatorial mount
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry - level and intermediate astrophotographers
- Hand controller with advanced GoToNova GoTo technology and heating mechanism , 130,000 object database.
- ST-4 autoguiding port capable of reverse guiding with auto-protection
- Periodic error correction (PEC)
- Includes vixen - style mounting saddle
- Calibrated polar scope with dark - field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Comes standard with: GPS, 2 x 5kg counterweight, AC adaptor, 12V DC car plug adaptor and RS232 cable (optional hard case available)
- 1.5" Heavy-duty stainless steel tripod legs
- Dimensions: 52" H x 8" W x 8" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.