This Asian styled knife features a broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. The knife of the Asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. All santoku knives by J.A. Henckels have a fine-polished razor edge that gives them their typical sharpness. The hollow edge is ideal for extra thin cutting.
- Zwilling Pure collection
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- A perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpness
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimum balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygienic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steel
- Quenching - cooling down to room temperature quickly
- Freezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Blade length: 5"
- Overall dimensions: 1.5" H x 2.75" W x 12.75" D, 1.2 lbs
- Blade length: 7"
- Overall dimensions: 1.5" H x 2.75" W x 16.5" D, 1.3 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.