This sturdy, heavy knife features a broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all rounder for professionals and hobby chefs that slices vegetables, minces herbs and chops. The workhorse of all knives also known as the cook's knife. The Knife handle is rocked up and down with one hand while the fingers of the other hand rests lightly on the back of the blade.
- Laser controlled edge is sharper and stays sharper longer because it has a more consistent blade angle
- Black polymer handle
- Friodur ice hardened has maximum no stain properties and more blade strength
- Full horizontal tang without rivets design for balance
- Hand-wash recommended
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Three rivet handle
- Precision stamped blades
- Sigmaforge one piece construction
- Twin Signature collection
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.