The Zwilling JA Henckels Spirit Thermolon Nonstick Skillet is the perfect utensil to prepare a variety of dishes in. It has a try-ply construction with magnetic stainless steel exterior and aluminum that makes it sturdy and durable. Its ergonomic stay-cool handles are riveted onto the skillet for durability. This skillet has a ceramic non-stick surface, and the surface distributes even heat to ensure uniform cooking. The thermolon ceramic non-stick coating does not contain toxic substance and is safe for cooking. This round skillet is available in various sizes for you to choose from. This Spirit Thermolon Nonstick Skillet from Zwilling JA Henckels is oven safe up to 400 F.
- Eco-friendly ceramic nonstick surface is PTFE- and PFOA-free to cook healthy meals without using oil or butter
- Ideal high-heat combination to saute meats or vegetables, and provide easy release and cleanup
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless-steel handle riveted for durability
- Thermolon ceramic nonstick coating does not contain toxic substances
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant for lifetime durability
- Tri-ply construction with magnetic stainless-steel exterior and aluminum core to heat evenly for uniform cooking
- Flared rim for clean, easy, non-drip pouring
- Oven safe up to 400˚F
- Dishwasher safe
- Can be used on an induction cook top
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.