The Zwilling JA Henckels Spirit Saucepan with Lid is a wonderful cookware addition to any kitchen. The Thermolon ceramic nonstick cooking surface is free from PTFE and PFOA, permitting you to cook healthy meals, without using much oil. It is compatible with gas stove, electric, glass, and induction cook tops. The tri-ply construction with magnetic stainless-steel exterior and aluminum core provides better heat conduction and leads to uniform cooking. This saucepan has a grey color. The see through design of the glass lid allows you to check the progress during cooking. This saucepan is microwave oven safe up to 500 F. The Spirit Saucepan with Lid by Zwilling JA Henckels is FDA approved and is dishwasher safe.
- Eco-friendly ceramic nonstick surface is PTFE- and PFOA-free to cook healthy meals without using oil or butter
- Wooden or silicone utensils recommended
- Safe on gas, electric, ceramic and induction stove tops
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless-steel handle riveted for durability
- Ideal high- heat combination to saute meats or vegetables, and provide easy release and cleanup
- Thermolon ceramic nonstick coating does not contain toxic substances
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 500 F
- Tri-ply construction with magnetic stainless-steel exterior and aluminum core to heat evenly for uniform cooking
- Flared rim for clean, easy, non-drip pouring
- Glass lid for monitoring cooking
- Dishwasher safe
- Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Items Included: 2
- Maximum Temperature: 400 Fahrenheit
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric; Glass
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.