Slim, characteristically curved blade with straight cutting edge. This knife is best suited for cutting meat off the bone.
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimum balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygienic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steel
- Quenching - cooling down to room temperature quickly
- Freezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Hand sharpened
- Laser controlled edge
- Molded handle 3/4 tang
- Perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpness
- Zwilling Pure collection
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.