This asian styled knife features a broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. Great for preparing meat, fish, and also vegetables. All santoku knives by J.A. Henckels have a fine-polished razor edge that gives them their typical sharpness. The hollow edge is ideal for extra thin cutting.
- Laser controlled edge is sharper and stays sharper longer because it has a more consistent blade angle
- Black polypropylene handle
- Hollow edge
- Friodur ice hardened has maximum no stain properties and more blade strength
- Three-rivet full-tang handles
- Hand-wash recommended
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Classic full bolster
- Sigmaforge one piece construction
- Twin Pro''S'' collection
See something odd?
Report it here.