This asian styled knife features a broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. The all around winner of the asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish, and also vegetables. All santoku knives by J.A. Henckels have a fine-polished razor edge that gives them their typical sharpness. The hollow edge is ideal for extra thin cutting.
- High quality, German stainless steel blades are durable, stain and rust resistant
- Hollow edge
- Handwash recommended
- Best used in chopping motion
- Precision, stamped construction for durability through the full length of the knife
- Fully visible tang construction provides proper balance
- Black, satin-finished polypropylene handles with triple rivets
- International Fine Edge Pro collection
- Lifetime warranty against defects in material and or craftsmanship
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.