Each ZipWall® Heavy Duty Zipper (HDAZ2) 2-pack contains 2 self-adhesive Heavy Duty Zippers, and 1 ZipWall® Zipper Knife. Use the ZipWall® Heavy Duty Zipper when your barrier will be up for a while, if there will be a lot of traffic in and out, or if the worksite will go below freezing. Use one zipper for a simple doorway or place 2 zippers side by side to create a wide roll-up doorway that makes it easy to move tools and building materials in and out of the worksite.
To install the Heavy Duty Zipper, unroll it and determine its placement. Be sure the pull is at the floor and that the end of the zipper is below where the plastic bends at the floor. Then, starting at the top, peel the backing off and press the zipper firmly onto the sheeting. When the zipper is in place, open it to the top and then cut the opening with the ZipWall® Zipper Knife. This special knife has two blades that cut a channel from the sheeting to prevent the sheeting from jamming the zipper teeth. This knife comes with each box of 2 Heavy Duty Zippers.
- Contains 2 heavy duty zippers and 1 zipper knife
- Pro-quality / super durability
- Ideal for high traffic in and out, and temperatures below freezing
- Create worksite access easily; use 1 zipper for a simple door; use 2 zippers for a wide door
- Special knife has two blades that cut a channel from the sheeting
- Meets strict ANSI certification for quality
- Assembly required
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.