Each ZipWall® Foam Rail 2-pack (FR2) package contains two 5-foot Foam Rails and two T-clip adaptors. Use Foam Rails for extra dust containment by providing a continuous seal along the entire ceiling. Designed to fit all ZipWall poles, Foam Rails press the sheeting tight to the ceiling. No tape, staples or furring strips are needed, so there is no damage to repair.
Start by removing the head assembly from the SLP pole. Next, attach the T-Clip adaptor to the Foam Rail, then snap the Foam Rail on to the ball joint. Now raise the Foam Rail to push the plastic sheeting against the ceiling. Repeat this with additional Foam Rails and poles, making sure to overlap them slightly to create a continuous seal along the ceiling. Foam Rails are also ideal for dropped ceilings. Simply press them against the grid and follow it until the area is contained.
- Material: Aluminum / plastic foam
- Contains 2 5-foot foam rails and 2 T-clip adaptors
- Ideal for dropped ceilings
- Use Foam Rails to add an extra level of dust containment by providing a seal along the entire ceiling
- Pro-quality / durability; provides dust-tight seal at the ceiling without tape or staples
- Compatible with SLP or kit 20 poles
- Meets strict ANSI certification for quality
- One year warranty
- Assembly required
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Foam Rail™ 2-Pack
|Product Category:||Dust Control|
|Type Options:||Dust Collecting Kits, Dust Collectors, Dust Control Units|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top