Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Silverpoint II is an affordable line of German-made Wusthof knives, precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology. This line features a comfortable ergonomic handle with a slip-resistant grip.
- Laser cut blade
- Synthetic textured handle with slip-resistant grip
- The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing
- Blade construction: Carbon steel
- Silverpoint II collection
- Product Care: Hand wash with mild detergent, then dry and store
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.