The Wusthof Grand Prix II Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is a great way to bring consistent high performance into your kitchen without compromising on good looks. It has a modern and chic structural design that makes very good use of space, while it minimal and compact build makes it a joy to operate, and easy to accommodate. The blade on this knife is made from high carbon stainless steel, which lends it lasting durability and flawless accuracy. The Grand Prix II Hollow Edge Santoku Knife from Wusthof has various options in blade length, so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Santoku Knife
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Stain resistant alloy
- Hollow edge
- Perfect balance for effortless cutting
- Easy care synthetic and slip-resistant handles
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine
- Hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Forged carbon steel construction
- Full tang construction
- Grand Prix II collection
- Blade Length: 5"
- Blade Length: 7"
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.