Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
The redesigned Wusthof Grand Prix II line of kitchen knives bears all the traits of its predecessor, but adds a more contemporary look and feel. It features a sleeker profile that trims the bolster to expose the full blade edge for optimum performance, maximum sharpening.
Cook's knives are indispensable kitchen helpers. This cook's knife by Wusthof is no exception. Use it to perform a wide variety of cutting chores, from mincing and chopping to slicing and dicing fruit, vegetables, meat, and more. For enhanced efficiency, its large blade surface can also be used to scoop and carry minced or cubed ingredients to waiting pans or bowls.
- Chef's Knife
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Stain resistant alloy
- Perfect balance for effortless cutting
- Easy care synthetic and slip-resistant handles
- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor
- Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- Caution: cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- Forged carbon steel construction
- Full tang construction
- Grand Prix II collection
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.