Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
The Gourmet line is an economical alternative to forged cutlery. It is precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology, manufactured from one piece of special high-carbon German stainless steel. The line features a full tang and triple riveted handles.
- Perfect balance for effortless cutting
- Easy care synthetic handles, designed for comfortable grip
- Dishwasher not recommended
- Used for de-boning poultry and trimming fat. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints
- Manufacturer provides lifetime guarantee
- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews
- Tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints
- Gourmet collection
See something odd?
Report it here.