Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Based on traditional cutlery design, each piece from the Classic series is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and equipped with a triple-riveted handle for a seamless fit.
- Extraordinary sharpness which Is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of handle
- Triple-riveted, full tang synthetic handle
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing recommended
- Lifetime guarantee
- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food
- Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand
- Hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection
- Caution: cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- Classic collection
See something odd?
Report it here.