Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Based on traditional cutlery design, each piece from the Classic series is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and equipped with a triple-riveted handle for a seamless fit.
- Chef's knife
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor
- The most essential of all knives used in the kitchen
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- Classic collection
See something odd?
Report it here.