Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished. Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) enhances sharpness to offer slicing power that lasts a lifetime.
Based on traditional cutlery design, each piece from the Classic series is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and equipped with a triple-riveted handle for a seamless fit.
An all-in-one solution for the expert chopper, this high-quality set lets you slice and dice with ease. The Classic collection’s ergonomic, triple-riveted handles were designed in consultation with professional chefs to offer cutting-edge power.
The handy knife block provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen décor.
- Classic collection
- 20-piece set includes: (8) steak knives with 4.5” blades, paring knife with 3.5”blade, utility knife with 4.5” blade, Santoku knife with 5” blade, utility knife with 6” blade, cleaver with 6” blade, straight meat fork with 6” blade, carving knife with 8” blade, bread knife with 8” blade, cook’s knife with 8” blade, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, and beechwood block
- 20 Piece Knife Block Set. 25 knife slots
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handles
- Blade material: High-carbon stainless steel
- Sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec)
- Hand-buffed and polished
- Hand-wash only
- Made in Germany
- Fully forged knives with ergonomic handles
- Manufacturer-provided lifetime warranty
- Blade Material: High carbon stainless steel
- Pieces Included: Bread knife; Carving fork; Carving knife; Chef's knife; Cleaver; Paring knife; Santoku knife; Sharpening steel; Steak knife; Utility knife
- Product Care: Hand wash with mild detergent, then dry and store
- Knife Storage Material: Wood
- Sharpening Required: Yes
- Sharpener Included: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.