Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Based on traditional cutlery design, each piece from the Classic series is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and equipped with a triple-riveted handle for a seamless fit.
- Classic collection
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Cheese knife for parmesan
- Sturdy blade ideal for cutting parmesan cheese
- Cuts through the hardest parmesan with no problem
- Product Care: Hand wash with mild detergent, then dry and store
See something odd?
Report it here.