Minimalistic yet comfortable, this Wildon Home Woven Leather and Iron Entryway Bench can add a dash of charm to any space in your home. A versatile piece of work, you can place it at the entrance of your home to remove your footwear.
Made of iron, this Woven Leather and Iron Entryway Bench by Wildon Home is strong, durable, and tough. Beautifully hand-painted in a burnt wax finish, this distressed bench is inviting in its appearance. It features simple lines and complex textures of hand-worked iron and leather that look striking. It is upholstered in faux leather that gives it a rich look with a comfortable feel. It is also foldable and can be stored and kept away when not in use. Compact and stackable, this bench is great if you wish to have a contemporary and elegant decor.
Some assembly is required. No additional parts are needed when assembling the entryway bench. Originally, the bench was designed and created in a region close to the India and Pakistan border. In the late 1940s, when the British Army left, the indigenous people resumed the traditional crafts that they had known for generations. Sustainable and stable jobs were created. These industries form a great alternative means of providing for families, especially for women from that region and this product is the outcome of these industries.
- Simple lines and complex textures of hand-worked iron and leather makes this must-have furniture
- Bench folds flat for those who need an incredibly sturdy, occasional piece
- Living room furniture inspired by the culture of the Thar desert in northern India
- Finish color: Burnt Wax, a reflective off-black color
- Bench Type: Entryway bench
- Upholstery Material: Faux leather
See something odd?
Report it here.