The Workrite Poise Monitor Arm features a parallel linkage with adjustable pneumatic counter balance that floats the monitor above the worksurface. A simple touch with your fingertip will easily change the position of the Poise while the monitor remains perfectly parallel. The Poise has a range of adjustments to meet the users' needs. Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment long after installation. The cable management system neatly organizes cables out of site.
- Ergonomics poise single monitor arm with C-clamp and Grommet mount
- Cable management system neatly organizes cables out of site
- Two piece c-clamp and grommet mount available for surfaces of 0.75''-2-1/8'' thick
- 180 degree rotation of monitor to quickly change from landscape to portrait
- Can be installed landscape or horizontal
- Made in the USA
- 60 degree tilt range (+70/-90), 360 pivot at base and arm connections
- 180 pivot at monitor mounting, 4'' stored depth
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.