The Woods Mechanical Time Switch is ideal for lighting, signs, air conditioning, pumps, and other commercial, industrial and residential applications. Features a 40-amp contact switch with robust motor and has up to 24 on/off settings per day for flexible programming, with segment pins that are permanently attached so they will not get lost. Programming can be set in 30 minute intervals for multiple on/off events, which maximizes energy savings and controls electricity costs by only using power when it is needed. Also includes a manual override lever which temporarily suspends switch operation without affecting the set schedule. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- Up to 24 on/off settings per day, settings repeat daily
- Programmable in 30 minute intervals
- Manual override switch
- Segment pins cannot be removed or lost
- Replacement mechanism installs in an Intermatic or Woods time switch metal box
- Ideal for water heaters, spas, pools, fountains, commercial lighting and signs, heating, air conditioning and other heavy-duty applications
- CSA Listed (C/US)
- 208-277V, 60 Hz, SPST
- 40A general use, resistive, tungsten / 20A ballast
- 1000 VA pilot duty
- 5HP (28FLA)
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.