Easily installed outside new or existing homes, this Packaged Standby Series 70 Kilowatt 1-Phase Double Fuel Generator is low maintenance. It has sound attenuated housings constructed of galvannealed steel and a critical grade muffler to reduce engine noise levels. The durable baked powder finish will keep your generator looking new long into the future.
- Easily installed outside new or existing homes
- Direct natural gas or L.P fuel systems
- Low maintenance
- Emissions compliant
- Critical grade silencer for quieter operation
- Generator set and components are factory built and tested to NEMA standards
- Engine speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel type: L.P / natural gas
- Run time at full load- L.P: 12.2 gallon / hour
- Sound attenuated housings constructed of galvannealed steel with durable baked powder finish keeps your generator attractive long into the future
- Generator will operate at 70 kW on L.P. gas and at 75 kW on natural gas
- Running (rated) watts: 70000 watts
- Starting (surge) watts: 75000 watts
- Engine: 130 HP General Motors 5.7L turbo-charged
- Run time at full load- natural gas: 1000 cubic feet / hour
- AC output voltage: 120 / 240 volts
- Decibels: 74.2 DB at 23 feet
- Warranty: engine 1 year or 2000 hours / generator 2 years or 1000 hours
- Maximum Wattage: 75000 Watts (W)
- Fuel Type: Liquid propane; Natural gas
- Mounting Pad Included: No
- Country of Manufacture: United States
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.