With sound attenuated housings constructed of galvannealed steel and a durable baked powder finish, this Packaged Standby Series 50 Kilowatt 3-Phase 120/240V Double Fuel Generator stays attractive long into the future. It has a critical grade silencer for quieter operation, and this generator set and components are factory built and tested to NEMA standards for quality. The Engine / Generator Control System has solid state digital control with LCD display and Run-Off-Auto function is controlled by three push buttons with indicator lights.
- Easily installed outside new or existing homes
- Direct natural gas or L.P fuel systems
- Low maintenance
- Emissions compliant
- Critical grade silencer for quieter operation
- Generator set and components are factory built and tested to NEMA standards
- Engine speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel type: L.P / natural gas
- Run time at full load- L.P: 10 gallon / hour
- Sound attenuated housings constructed of galvannealed steel with durable baked powder finish keeps your generator attractive long into the future
- Generator will operate at 45 kW when using natural gas and at 50 kW when using L.P. gas
- Running (rated) watts: 50000 watts
- Starting (surge) watts: 45000 watts
- Engine: 102 HP General Motors 5.7L
- Run time at full load- natural gas: 725 cubic feet / hour
- AC output voltage: 120 / 240 volts
- Decibels: 74 DB at 23 feet
- Warranty: engine 1 year or 2000 hours / generator 2 years or 1000 hours
- Maximum Wattage: 50000 Watts (W)
- Fuel Type: Liquid propane; Natural gas
- Mounting Pad Included: No
- Country of Manufacture: United States
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.