With a critical grade silencer for quieter operation, this Packaged Standby Series 40 Kilowatt 3-Phase 277/480V Double Fuel Generator uses either natural gas or L.P fuel. It can be easily installed outside new or existing homes. This generator has sound attenuated housings constructed of galvannealed steel with a durable baked powder finish that keeps your generator attractive long into the future.
- Easily installed outside new or existing homes
- Direct natural gas or L.P fuel systems
- Low maintenance
- Emissions compliant
- Critical grade silencer for quieter operation
- Generator set and components are factory built and tested to NEMA standards
- Engine speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel type: L.P / natural gas
- Run time at full load- L.P: 4.7 gallon / hour
- Sound attenuated housings constructed of galvannealed steel with durable baked powder finish keeps your generator attractive long into the future
- Generator operates at 38 kW while using natural gas and at 40 kW while using L.P. gas
- Running (rated) watts: 40000 watts
- Starting (surge) watts: 38000 watts
- Engine: 68 HP General Motors 4.3
- Run time at full load- natural gas: 450 cubic feet / hour
- AC output voltage: 277 / 480 volts
- Decibels: 74 DB at 23 feet
- Warranty: engine 1 year or 2000 hours / generator 2 years or 1000 hours
- Maximum Wattage: 40000 Watts (W)
- Fuel Type: Liquid propane; Natural gas
- Mounting Pad Included: No
- Country of Manufacture: United States
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.