With a critical grade silencer for quieter operations, this Packaged Standby Series 25 Kilowatt 1-Phase Double Fuel Generator is low maintenance. The generator set and components are factory built, tested to NEMA standards and runs off of natural gas or liquid propane. It has sound attenuated housings which are constructed of galvannealed steel with durable baked powder finish that keeps your generator attractive long into the future.
- Easily installed outside new or existing homes
- Direct natural gas or L.P fuel systems
- Low maintenance
- Emissions compliant
- Critical grade silencer for quieter operations
- Generator set and components are factory built and tested to NEMA standards
- Engine speed: 3600 RPM
- Fuel type: L.P / natural gas
- Run time at full load- L.P: 4.1 gallon / hour
- Sound attenuated housings constructed of galvannealed steel with durable baked powder finish keeps your generator looking new long into the future
- Generator will operate at 25 kW on both L.P. gas or natural gas
- Running (rated) watts: 25000 watts
- Starting (surge) watts: 22500 watts
- Engine: 52 HP Ford
- Run time at full load- natural gas: 375 cubic feet / hour
- AC output voltage: 120 / 240 volts
- Decibels: 71 DB at 23 feet
- Warranty: engine 5 years or 3000 hours / generator 1 year
- Maximum Wattage: 25000 Watts (W)
- Fuel Type: Liquid propane; Natural gas
- Mounting Pad Included: No
- Country of Manufacture: United States
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.