The serious. This backpack is loaded with features and packed with amenities. With a water-resistant lining, each segment has multiple pockets including a padded sleeve to protect your 15'' laptop or tablet, space for your media device with headphone access. Gosh books are getting heavy! Use the padded waist straps to relieve your back and transfer some of the bag's weight to the hips, and when not in use, tuck the straps away so that they are not dangling. Don't want to carry your lunch box? Use their convenient carabineer and strapping system to secure the lunch box to the back. Or, use the straps for your yoga mat or extra clothing. Tired of drinking warm water or soda? One of the drink holders is insulated and will keep your 20 oz. bottle cooler, longer. The serious backpack is a smart and savvy option to handle the demands of school hallways, sports fields, and exotic adventures. Bring it on!
- Embroidery friendly
- Stay organized with five exterior pockets
- Insulated bottle holder keeps drink cool longer
- Padded waist straps lightens load on back, and tuck away when not in use
- Carabineer and straps on back secure a lunch box to bag
- Pocket for media playing with port for headphones
- For ages 8+
- Rigorously tested to ensure that all parts are lead-safe, BPA-free, phthalate-free, and conform to all rules and regulations set forth by the consumer products
- Solids collection
- One-year manufacturer's warranty against defects - normal wear-and-tear, and misuse excluded
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.