One of our favorite coffee table options, this is a versatile piece. The wooden living room table is designed with a noticeable influence from the mid-1900s with its irregular shape and engineered wood form.
- Solid basswood veneer with wenge (dark brown) stain
- Naturally uneven wood grain in the basswood veneer results in an uneven appearance of brown stain, resulting in some areas being darker than others
- Clean dust with a dry cloth
- Engineered wood frame with solid rubberwood legs
- Baxton Studio collection
- Hidden Storage Compartment: No
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.