Straight lines and rich color define the space saving style of the Weston Twin over Twin Bunk Bed with Built-In Ladder and Optional Storage by Discovery World Furniture. Made of solid pine, it’s available in honey and merlot tones, and has a plethora of matching pieces, such as nightstand, dresser, desk and more.
If your children share a bedroom, this is an excellent solution to opening up more floor space. When used together, the Weston Twin over Twin Bunk Bed offers a built in ladder that attached to the front of unit perfect for narrow rooms. The bunk bed meets all ASTM and CPSC specifications. The top bunk has a guardrail to prevent falls.
As your children or your space grows, the top bunk bed can be removed and used separately, giving you two standard non-bunked beds. The frame has 14 wooden slates for each bed to support two twin mattresses – no box spring required. Mattresses are not included and should be a maximum of 8” each. Each bed holds up to 250 lbs.
For an even more efficient design, you can add on the optional trundle unit or drawers. The drawer unit has three deep drawers that measure 4.75” H x 15” W x 18” D each. Overall, this bed measures 64” high by 78.5” wide by 41” deep. Features:
- Weston collection
- Solid pine (100% plantation grown Elliotis) construction
- Bed can down stack into two Twin beds
- Bed will support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight
- Complete slat kit makes bed mattress ready
- Bed accommodates 8" Mattress
- For bed no foundation required
- Optional trundle available
- Option for Three drawer underbed unit
- Three 16" deep drawer
- Used with all bunk bed
- General conformity certificate
- Meets all ASTM and CPSC specification
- Discovery World Furniture provides one year limited warranty
- Dimensions:68" H x 57" W x 80" D
- Distance: 34" (between top of the bottom bunk to the bottom of the top bunk)
- Bunk bed mattress needs to be a twin with the maximum height being 8" H
Discovery World sells items with an interesting wood quality as the wood has different grain quality and can have pock marks in line with natural wood pieces.
See something odd?
Report it here.