Make a bedroom pull double duty with the classically good-looking Weston Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Built-In Ladder. Allowing children to share a room or to have an extra bed for guests, the Weston Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Built-In Ladder is a smart use of bedroom space.
Made of solid pine wood, the Weston Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Built-In Ladder is available in either honey or merlot finishes. The rich color paired with the clean lines and plank-style design gives a distinctly New England feel to this stylish bed.
With slat construction, this bunk bed accommodates one twin size mattress and one full size mattress up to 8” thick each (not included) and doesn’t need a box spring. It can hold up to 400 lbs. and meets all ASTM and CPSC specifications.
Between the top and bottom bunks is an ample 31.5” of space, leaving plenty of room for both top and bottom bunk sleepers. The ladder can be assembled toward the front or the back of the bed, accommodating most bedroom layouts.
3 Drawer Underbed Storage drawers not included. Features:
- Weston collection
- Solid pine construction
- The battery can be charged from outside the scooter
- Bed will support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight
- Complete slat kit makes bed mattress ready
- Accommodates 8" Mattress
- Comes with about 20 slats for each bed
- Bed accommodates 8" Mattress
- accommodates one twin size mattress (on top) and one full size mattress (on bottom) up to 8” thick
- For bed no foundation required
- Optional trundle
- Can be configured without anything under it or with the drawers or the trundle
- Used with all bunk bed
- General conformity certificate
- Meets all ASTM and CPSC specifications
- Discovery World Furniture provides one year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 66" H x 57" W x 78" D
Discovery World sells items with an interesting wood quality as the wood has different grain quality and can have pock marks in line with natural wood pieces.The three drawer under bed unit is 78"D.
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.