Add architectural interest to any room by using a medallion above your ceiling fan canopy. When selecting the proper size ceiling medallion keep in mind the size of your fixtue or fan, the height of the ceiling since higher ceilings can accommodate larger medallions, and last but not least the size of the room, (larger rooms can accommodate larger medallions). Generally, for a room with an eight to nine foot ceiling, a medallion that is 18 to twenty six inches in diameter will work well. This polyurethane Sofia medallion is lightweight and durable. It is easy to install and will not warp, splinter or split. It is also easy to carve, caulk or spakle to hide possible retrofit imperfections. This polyurethane medallion can be painted, stained, or stenciled to match any decor, or it can be left unfinished.
- Includes 1-3 1/8'' IP nipple, 2-2 8/32'' crossbar screws, 3-1.5'' drywall screws
- Polyurethane Sofia ceiling fan medallion
- Lightweight, durable material
- Easily carved, caulked or spakled
- Can be painted, stained or stenciled to match decor
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.