There are three temperature settings - Hi, Lo, and Keep Warm, and an indicator light underneath the control dial verifies that the heating element is engaged. The domed glass lid helps keep an eye on whatever's cooking. The body of the slow cooker is metal, so exercise caution, as it does heat up along with the contents as they cook. The lid and handles, however, are made of a stay-cool plastic and can be safely touched during the cooking process. Clean-up is very easy; warm soapy water will do the trick. (The base unit is not immiscible; just use a soapy rag or cloth.) Do not use scratchy, abrasive cleaners on any part of the slow cooker. The glass lid and stoneware insert are both dishwasher-safe. The slow cooker measures 17-1/2 by 12 by 10" (including lid and handles). West Bend products include a 90 day warranty against defects and come with a detailed booklet of instructions, recipes and tips.
- Crockery cooker
- Oval shape
- Three temperature settings: Keep Warm, Lo and Hi for maximum cooking control
- Serves 4-6 and is ideal for entertaining
- Removable stoneware insert doubles as a serving dish
- Dishwasher safe crock and glass cover
- Stay cool plastic handles
- Domed glass lid
- 1 Year parts and labor warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.