For over 60 years, Weslock has been providing homeowners with quality ANSI grade 2 door hardware utilizing our unique push-button safety feature. Weslock also features all metal parts, ease of installation, panic-proof privacy/keyed entry locking, concealed installation screws, removable knobs and levers, dual spindles, and removable rosettes. The entry lock functions with a key from the outside or the panic proof push button on the inside.
- Shape: Round
- Removable knobs and levers prevents scratching during installation
- Panic proof privacy and keyed entry, one turn of interior knob and lever unlocks and opens door
- Push button locking in rosette
- Meets ANSI A 156.2 grade II lock standards
- Impresa collection
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Door Type: Exterior; Interior
See something odd?
Report it here.