The Oberon dinnerware pattern features an enchanting chinoiserie border of pale sage green with red accent bordered with thin bands of ivory and black. Complementary accent pieces swirl with vines and burst of flora. Made of fine bone china, this 5-piece mixed place setting includes 1 dinner plate, 1 salad plate, 1 bread and butter plate, 1 teacup and 1 saucer. Rimmed with 22-karat gold, each piece is ideal for formal entertaining.
- Material: Fine Bone China
- Rimmed with 22-karat gold
- Dishwasher and oven safe
- Cleaning and Care: Dishwasher safe at 149 F maximum - the ''short wash'' or ''china and crystal'' cycle is sufficient for normal cleaning
- Heating: Heat in oven up to 150 F; do not microwave
- Storage: To avoid scratching do not stack items so they touch
- White finish with sage green and red accent design
- Oberon collection
We're sorry, we have no weights and dimensions for this product.