The Whole House Filter provides cleaner water into your home while protecting your water heater, washing machine, refrigerators, ice-makers and other appliances from the harmful build-up of sediments, dirt and rust. This system is equipped with a built in bypass (Off vs. In Use) valve for convenient access to the unit for your filter changes or whenever you need to shut it down. The ports on the system lid are 0.75" to fit all standard household plumbing. This system is equipped with a 50 Micron Sediment filter, ball valve, and wrench. If sediment problems are present in your well water supply or if you live in areas where dirt and rust particles are a problem, this is what you are looking for. This unit requires some plumbing experience for installation, or the hiring of a professional is suggested especially if additional parts are needed for the installation.
- Whole house filter
- Built in bypass valve
- 50 Micron Sediment filter
- 2 bonus 50 Micron filters
- Operating temperature: Maximum 100°(F) and minimum 40 °(F)
- Operating pressure Maximum 100 psi and minimum 20psi
- Assembly required
- Manufacturer provides one year replacement warranty
- Ports: 3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 13.75" H x 5" W x 5" D, 4 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.