Millions of carbon blocks are sold in North America annually. During the process of turning the raw material into a usable carbon for these water filters, a process called charring takes place. This charring releases over 70 percent of the mass of the base material which is released into the atmosphere. In a new and patented charring process this Premier Green block is processed in an enclosed reactor that captures these greenhouse gasses and uses them under controlled conditions for the production of thermal energy that is used within the production plant. This process virtually eliminates the product of these greenhouse gasses that are released in the standard charring process. If all of the carbon blocks sold used this process it would be the equivalent of reducing the CO2 emitted by 350,000 midsized cars driven 20,000 miles annually.
- Carbon filter kit
- 2 - 5 Micron sediment filter: Reduces dirt, sand and rust
- 4 - 5 Micron Green Carbon Block Filter: Superior contaminant reduction through the use of these certified coconut shell carbon blocks
- 1 - 10" In-line filter
- Reduce your environmental impact: Using these Premier replacement filters with your water filtration system can save over 9,000 half liter bottles going in to land fills per filter change out
- Coconut shell carbon is renewable resources compared to coal. Coconut plantations with millions of acres continue to provide all the benefits of green trees to our environment in spite of using coconut shell for activation
- Reduces Chlorine Taste and& Odor
- Easy to install
- Fits all standard water filtration systems
- NSF certified
- 10" H x 4" W x 4" D, 7 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.