The Waste King Legend Series 3/4 HP EZ-Mount Garbage Disposal with Continuous Feed is the a practical addition to your kitchen for keeping it clean and tidy. This garbage disposal belongs to Legend Garbage Disposers collection.
The Legend Series 3/4 HP EZ-Mount Garbage Disposal with Continuous Feed features a high speed 2700 RPM permanent magnetic motor and a continuous feed system that can efficiently dispose of all your food waste. This garbage disposal features a splash guard that can be removed and easily cleaned. It includes glass filled nylon hopper and corrosion-proof glass filled polyester grinding chamber. This garbage disposal is septic tank safe and can be connected to the drain of the dishwasher. It is noise insulated and has a grind chamber capacity of 33.5 ounces. This jam-resistant disposal is antimicrobial and has a stainless steel finish.
Made of high-quality stainless steel, this garbage disposal is solid and will last for years. It has everything you need to get rid of your food waste. This disposal requires minimal installation and assembly that can be done using simple tools. This garbage disposal is UL listed, which makes it safe for use.
- EZ-Mount installation - power cord included
- Continuous feed operation
- 3/4-HP motor horsepower
- 2700 R.P.M. permanent magnet motor
- Stainless steel and Celcon sink flange
- Positive seal stopper; Removable splash guard; ABS waste elbow
- Stainless steel grind ring, cast stainless steel swivel impellers and stainless steel turntable
- Glass filled nylon hopper and corrosion proof glass filled polyester grinding chamber
- Legend Garbage Disposers collection
- 115V voltage; 60Hz; 6.0 current-amps
- Package Contents: 3/4-hp garbage disposer, power cord, splash guard, manual, warranty
- 10 Year In-Home Service Warranty and Lifetime Corrosion Warranty
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Installation Required: Yes
- Product Warranty: 10-year In-Home Service Warranty and Lifetime Corrosion Warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.