In 1941, William Warren designed Grande Baroque - silver embodying the lavishness and romance that epitomized the 16th century. Among the most revered patterns in sterling history, Grand Baroque remains universally lauded as the pinnacle in third dimensional beauty.
- Cranberry / Tomato server with Hollow Handle
- Intricately decorated pattern features beautiful flowers and leaves, expressing a love of adventure, luxury and romance
- One of the oldest and most glorious sterling patterns of all time
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Complements the Grande Baroque collection
See something odd?
Report it here.