Wai Lana is the most popular yoga teacher in the world today. Look at one of her shows and you will quickly understand why. Entertaining, informative, lively and yet serene - it's hard for viewers not to get hooked on Wai Lana Yoga. Beautifully produced, the shows are shot on location from the world-famous coastlines of Hawaii and California to the spectacular red rock deserts of Sedona. The shows feature beautiful, relaxing soundtracks of original music by Wai Lana. Wai Lana Yoga has captured a loyal public television audience around the country.
- Yoga for everyone
- Effective, uplifting routine will relieve back, shoulder and neck tension
- Lengthen your hamstrings and open your hips
- Increase circulation and mental alertness
- Firm, tone and stretch your entire body
- Customized personal workout
- One asana at a time
- Spanish language option
- Running time: Approximate 50 minutes
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.