The HT1000 is an ideal, general purpose heat gun that is suitable for many heating applications ranging from removing paint, old flooring, bending plastics, loosen rusted bolts or thawing frozen pipes.
It produces 1200 Watts and 4100 BTUs with a temperature setting of 750° F. or 1000° F. Ideal for DIYers, homeowners, handymen or part-time contractors.
- Heat gun
- Provides flexibility for general uses with two heat settings
- Power: 1200 Watts / 4100 BTUs
- Two heat settings: 750 degrees F and 1000 degrees F
- High-Impact plastic body which makes it rugged and long-lasting
- Low noise design so operation is quiet
- Hanging hook for safe storage during cool down
- Corrosion-resistant nozzle which prevents rust from developing on the tool
- Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty against defected materials
- Overall dimensions: 2.75" H x 9.5" W x 8.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.