The Wabash Valley Farms Open Fire 4 Quart Popcorn Popper Kit is ideal for making crunchy and delicious popcorn on an open fire. It includes an open fire pop popper, three real theater popping kits, popping corn, buttery salt and gourmet oil.
The popcorn popper is made from aluminum, which makes it durable and sturdy. It has a heat-resistant handle that makes it easy to hold while cooking. The popcorn popper can hold 2.667 oz. of popcorn kernels and 128 oz. of cooked popcorn. This is enough for a single serving of popcorn, which you can enjoy while watching your favorite movie. This popcorn popper comes equipped with steam vents to keep the popcorn crispy. The handle is two feet long to keep you at a safe distance from the open flame.
The Open Fire 4 Quart Popcorn Popper Kit by Wabash Valley Farms can be used while camping. You can curl up with a bowl of popcorn while listening to ghost stories. It comes fully assembled and does not require any installation. The popcorn popper can be easily wiped with a paper towel. This ensures easy maintenance and keeps it looking good for a long time.
- Set includes the open fire pop popper, three real theater popping kits, popping corn, buttery salt and gourmet oil already pre-measured for the popper
- Popcorn popper
- Material: Aluminum
- Capacity of four quarts of popcorn in five minutes or less
- Steam vents to keep popcorn crispy
- Detachable, telescoping two foot handle to keep you a safe distance from the open flame
- Ideal item for the fisherman, camper, hiker, boater or die hard tailgating fan
- Product Type: Stove-top popper
- Popping Oil Included: Yes
- Bags/Buckets Included: No
- Heat Resistant Handle: Yes
- Cooked Popcorn Capacity: 128 Ounces
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.