A mid-century inspired watch winder, the Windsor combines sharp design with smooth edges. Includes chrome finished hardware, glass cover, black pebble faux leather, silver textured silk faceplate and a single module.
- Runs on either 3.3V AC power adapter (included) or D-cell batteries
- Pebble faux leather exterior, silk fabric faceplate, glass front cover and chrome clasp closure
- Rotation options: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional
- 10 Second start delay and preset at 900 turns per day
- Rotation: 10 second start delay, 900 TPD (Turns Per Day), patented rotation programs - Intermittent rotation with pause and sleep phases pre-programmed. Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional, Directional Settings: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise and Bi-directional, Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case). The new design "locks" the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Battery Option: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included). Storage: 1 winding module, Other: Glass cover
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.