A meticulously engineered watch winder with a sharp design, the Viceroy includes a black pebble faux leather, silver textured silk lining, locking glass cover, backlit LCD display, chrome finished hardware and 6 winding modules.
- Operates solely on included 3.3 volt adapter
- 300 to 1200 Turns per day in increments of 50
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-directional.
- 6 to 72 Hours in increments of 6 hours
- Backlit LCD screen provides a countdown of the remaining rotations to complete the daily cycle
- Intermittent rotation with pause and sleep phases pre-programmed
- “Lock-in” watch cuff accommodates larger heavier watches
- Sturdy wood frames construction
- Black finish
- Rotation Options: Can be set between 300 and 1200 TPD (Turns Per Day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional, Directional Settings: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise and Bi-directional, Delayed Program Start: Start delay options from 6 hours to 72 hours, Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case). The new design "locks" the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit, Battery Option: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included) Storage: 1 winding module, 3 piece watch storage (cuff will accommodate up to 52mm case) Other: Locking glass cover and backlit LCD display
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.