This WAYNE 77 GPM Vertical Float Switch Cast-Iron Sump Pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering. It is powerful enough to get the job done and compact to use at home, in the office, or at a construction site.
This 77 GPM Vertical Float Switch Cast-Iron Sump Pump by WAYNE is made with cold-rolled steel and cast-iron, which ensures strength and durability. It has a reinforced thermoplastic base and a stainless-steel encasing. This 3/4 HP sump pump runs on 2 3/1 hp motor for high performance. It pumps up to 77 GPM at 0 feet. It has a top suction design, which eliminates air locks and filters debris, minimizing clogging. This sump pump is equipped with a vertical float switch for automatic operation. It has a high capacity NPT discharge. It is a great pump to have when cleaning up after a filthy spill or broken pipe. This sump pump delivers the performance you need. It is designed for easy installation without any plumbing changes. It offers years of reliable and trouble-free operation.
This sump pump is manufactured by WAYNE, which offers a comprehensive line of consumer sump, utility, sewage, lawn and pool pumps, as well as accessories and service parts.
- Cast-iron submersible sump pump
- Vertical float switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design filters debris and prevents clogging
- Designed for easy installation without any plumbing changes
- Stainless steel, high performance motor
- Easy carry handle for portability
- Float guard protects switch from hang-ups
- Reinforced thermoplastic base
- Engine HP: 3/4
- Pumps up to 77 GPM at 0 feet
- Voltage: 120V
- Manufacturer provides a 5 year warranty
- Flow Rate: 77 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Engine Horsepower: 2/3 - 1 Hp
- Product Warranty: 5 years