This WAYNE 3/4 HP Cast-Iron Shallow Well Jet Pump is designed for well depths of up to 25 feet. It can also be used with conventional air to water tank.
This 3/4 HP Cast-Iron Shallow Well Jet Pump by WAYNE is made with cold-rolled steel and cast-iron, which ensures strength and durability. It has a low-carbon steel shaft for long life. This jet pump pumps up to 7.8 GPM at a depth of 5 feet (50 PSI). It has a dedicated priming port for volute filling and durable cast iron volute. This jet pump has a pressure switch, which is pre-set at 30-50 PSI for automatic operation. This jet pump has a dual voltage (120/240) high efficiency square flange motor and is factory wired for 120 volts. It is capable of self priming after the housing is initially filled with water. It offers years of reliable and trouble-free operation. This jet pump is CSA-listed, which ensures that it has been tested and meets applicable standards for safety and performance. It is also low-lead compliant, which makes it safe for use.
This jet pump is manufactured by WAYNE, which offers a comprehensive line of consumer sump, utility, sewage, lawn and pool pumps, as well as accessories and service parts.
- Cast-iron shallow well jet pump
- For wells up to 25 feet in depth
- Pressure switch is pre-set at 30-50 PSI for automatic operation
- Dedicated priming port for volute filling
- Durable cast-iron volute
- Engine HP: 3/4
- Pumps up to 7.8 GPM at a depth of 5 feet (50 PSI)
- High efficiency square flange motor (factory wired for 120 volts)
- Voltage: 120V/240V
- Manufacturer provides a 3 year warranty
- Flow Rate: 7.8 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Engine Horsepower: 2/3 - 1 Hp
- Product Warranty: 3 years