This WAYNE 1/6 HP Heavy Duty Submersible Thermoplastic Utility Pump is designed for a variety of applications. It is great for draining tanks, flooded basements, and aquariums, removing standing water, boosting water pressure to wash a car, emptying water-filled boats, and removing water from sinks, tubs and flat roofs.
This 1/6 HP Heavy Duty Submersible Thermoplastic Utility Pump by WAYNE is made of thermoplastic, which ensures strength and durability. It has a reinforced thermoplastic motor housing, volute, and impeller, which makes it impact and corrosion-resistant, extending the life of the pump. This utility pump is reinforced by thermoplastic with a bottom suction design, which filters debris and removes water down to 0.13-inch of surface. This utility pump pumps up to 17.5 GPM at 0 feet. The garden hose adapter connects to a standard garden hose, and the top center discharge design provides balanced installation. It is equipped with a stainless-steel ring handle, which makes moving, transporting, and placement an easy task. This utility pump offers years of reliable and trouble-free operation. This utility pump is truly a multi-purpose pump.
This utility pump is manufactured by WAYNE, which offers a comprehensive line of consumer sump, utility, sewage, lawn and pool pumps, as well as accessories and service parts.
- Submersible thermoplastic utility pump
- Corrosion-resistant reinforced thermoplastic motor housing, volute and impeller
- Bottom suction design filters and removes water down to 0.13-inch of surface
- Stainless steel ring handle for easy portability
- Engine HP: 1/6
- Pumps up to 17.5 GPM at 0 feet
- Top center discharge design provides balanced installation
- Voltage: 120V
- Manufacturer provides a 1 year warranty
- Flow Rate: 17.5 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Engine Horsepower: Less than 1/3 Hp