This WAYNE 1/2 HP, 2-Wire Stainless Steel Deep Well Submersible Pump is designed for a variety of applications. It is designed for well depths of 20 to 120 feet.
This 1/2 HP, 2-Wire Stainless Steel Deep Well Submersible Pump by WAYNE is manufactured with corrosion-resistant stainless steel motor enclosure, pump shell and fasteners, which ensures strength and durability. This submersible pump pumps up to 7.2 GPM at a depth of 60 feet (50 PSI). The submersible design eliminates the need for priming and creates quiet operation. The high-efficiency, hermetically-sealed motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating and for long life. A control box is required to effectively start this single phase submersible pump. It has a high capacity NPT discharge, which provides full-flow performance without the risk of corrosion. This submersible pump offers years of reliable and trouble-free operation. This submersible pump is truly a multi-purpose pump and is built to meet most residential needs. This submersible pump is CSA-listed, which ensures that it has been tested and meets applicable standards for safety and performance.
This submersible pump is manufactured by WAYNE, which offers a comprehensive line of consumer sump, utility, sewage, lawn and pool pumps, as well as accessories and service parts.
- Deep well submersible pump
- Material: Stainless steel
- For wells 20 to 120 feet in depth
- High efficiency, hermetically sealed motor for long life
- Motor enclosure, pump shell and fasteners
- Engine HP: 1/2
- Submersible design for easy installation and quiet operation
- Pumps up to 7.2 GPM at a depth of 60 feet (50 PSI)
- Voltage: 115V (2 wires)
- Manufacturer provides a 1 year warranty
- Maximum Pressure (PSI): 50
- Flow Rate: 7.2 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Engine Horsepower: 1/2 - 6/10 Hp
- Product Type: Utility Pump
- Parts Needed: Torque arrestor
- Additional Parts Required: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.