The ADR cantilever mount is designed for mounting 30mm tubed telescopic sights onto a flattop style AR-15 rifle. The 2" offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on an AR-15. This ADR mount will work best with scopes having four" or less of eye relief (if more than four", use the ADR-X model).
- Cantilever mount
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement
- Precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined from a solid block of aluminum
- Finished in a hard coat anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance
- Fully adjustable to fit both in and out of spec rail systems
- Positions the telescopic sight at a height of 1.47" from base to center of scope tube
- Tighten scope ring fasteners to 25" lbs
- Overall dimensions: 1.88" H x 5" W x 3.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.