Vixen's VMC 95L is a small telescope with big ambitions. With a curved vane secondary mirror spider to reduce diffraction effects, this small telescope performs like its larger cousins the VMC110L, and VMC200L. With excellent light gathering, you will tour the surface of the Moon or view planets with ease. Take this lightweight telescope everywhere. The sharp optics of the Vixen VMC95L Modified Cassegrain telescope meets Vixen's high standards. The lightweight Vixen VMC95L is a 95mm (3.7'') aperture modified Cassegrain f/11 optical tube. The VMC95L also features a built-in 1.25'' diagonal and straight-through camera port. Photography is easy. Attach your camera to the telescope and view through the eyepiece then slide the diagonal and take a picture of your target.
- Includes one eyepiece and a red dot finder
- Built-in focuser slides the primary mirror
- Optical design: Precision spherical mirror reflector
- Scope: Red dot finder scope
- Coating: Multi coating
- Astrophotography: Prime focus, eyepiece projection and afocal imaging
- Flip mirror: Internal
- Accessories: Dovetail plate, red dot finder, internal slide mirror, PL25mm eyepiece
- Focal ratio: F/11.1
- Resolving power: 1.22 arc sec
- Limiting magnitude: 11.7
- Light gathering power: 184x
- Adapter thread: 42mm for T-Ring
- Visual back: 31.7mm push fit
- Optical tube diameter: 4.2'' (107mm)
- Tripod: Aluminum 2 section adjustable; 70cm to 128cm
- Load capacity: 8 lbs (optical tube diameter less than 119mm)
- Mount: Mini Porta altazimuth mount
- 5 Years
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.