The Geoma II ED Series gives you all the features of the non ED product and adds the highest quality extra low dispersion glass generally found only on spotting scopes three times the price. The ED glass produces high-contrast images with no false color with PFM (perfect full multicoating) on all surfaces of the lens and prisms. The combination of all of the Vixen Geoma features and the best optical glass makes this series the very best money can buy.
- Spotting scope (body only)
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views
- Comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiberglass material
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding lens shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast
- Nitrogen filled and sealed body for complete waterproof usable in all weather
- Eyepiece not included
- Dual focus system, sliding lens shade and built in aiming site
- Lifetime warranty
- Design: 45° Angle viewing
- Focal length: 386mm
- Objective lens: 67mm
- Coating: Perfect full multi coating, ED glass
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.